Hey, Guys Welcome Back To Progpl.in. Today I Am Here To Give You WooCommerce Simple Auctions Free Download For Free Download To Everyone. The Shared File Is Not WooCommerce Simple Auctions Free Download Nulled Or Cracked; It’s A 100% Genuine GPL File, And You Can Use This GPL File On Unlimited Websites. The Shared File Is Pre-Activated, And No Need For Any License Key And Just Be In Touch And Scroll Down To Know All Details Title-Wise.
About WooCommerce Simple Auctions
Complete and the most affordable auction solution for WordPress and WooCommerce. WooCommerce Simple Auctions plugin enables you to create professional auction website or Ebay clone with regular, proxy, sealed (silent) and reverse auctions along with your normal products. WordPress auctions have never been easier to setup! Watch video explaining how easy is to setup auctions with Simple Auctions and WooCommerce.
WooCommerce Simple Auctions is easy to use but also professional auction software which enables owners to have WordPress auction website which is easy to setup, run and customize. With our auction plugin you can setup WordPress auctions website and start bidding in less than 30 minutes (assuming you have payment processor ready) and for around $49! If you are theme developer who wants to create WordPress auction theme for Envato just purchase extended licence and you’re good to go.
We suggest you to read documentation and check our auction demo website (demo runs on latest WordPress, WooCommerce and Simple Auctions).
WooCommerce Simple Auctions Overview and Features:
- First WooCommerce Auction plugin – v1.0 released on 13th February 2014!
- Works with latest WordPress and WooCommerce (and older), supports PHP8
- Seamless integration to WooCommerce – custom product type auction
- Ability to verify credit card / payment details before user can bid (via addon)
- Anti snipping feature (extend auction end time when someone places bid say 30 seconds before auction end, configurable)
- Auctions Winners report tool in wp-admin – with CSV export
- Auctions Activity report tool in wp-admin – with CSV export
- Elementor support – view tutorial
- Works with all payment gateways in WooCommerce and TeraWallet / Credit payment gateways
- Normal, reverse and sealed (silent) auctions, proxy / auto bidding
- Define start price, price increment, reserve price, buy it now price
- Set start and end time for auction
- Easily control how you want to display auctions – along with products or separately
- Widgets with ending soon, future, latest, featured, recently viewed, my auctions and random auctions
- Email notifications (with editable email templates) for outbid note, auction won, payment reminder, auction fail, reserve fail, auction buy now, auction finish, administrator bid notification (bid not), customer bid notification, auction relist admin notice, auction relist user notice, auction ends soon email notification
- SMS notifications (via 3rd party plugin)
- Auction product has auction icon (label) on thumbnail
- If user is logged in and winning in auction, item has winning badge on thumbnail
- Product single page has new tab “Auction History”
- Plenty of shortcodes – please check documentation for all available shortcodes
- User’s “My Auctions” page with listed auctions in which user placed a bid (for both active and won auctions)
- Auction filtering and sorting in product list (wp-admin)
- Frontend auction sorting by current bid, date, buy now price, activity, ending date (ending soonest), start date (recently started)
- Auction product list has icon which describes different auction status: active, finished, finished and paid, failed (wp-admin)
- Auction activity (shortcode), auction watchlist feature (shortcode and widget)
- Auction history in wp-admin – CSV and Excel export for single auction history with sortable columns
- Ajax live updating for current bid and auction history
- Make auction from virtual or downloadable products
- Manually delete bid
- Manually or automatically relist auction if there was no bid or was not paid in time
- WPML compatible, PO file available for translations in plugin’s language folder
- Role based bidding & Verify Payment method (via extension) – enable specific user role (for example “customer” role) to bid
- Enable users to create and submit their auctions and you as site owner can charge a fee (via multivendor plugin)
- Cronjobs required – if your host does not support 1 minute cronjobs you can use 3rd party cron service like easycron
- WooCommerce API support – read tutorial
WooCommerce Simple Auctions – WordPress Auctions Documentation
Please remember that if you want technical support for these files, you can purchase it separately from original developer of these scripts. This will help them financially for further development as well.
How to Download And Extract WooCommerce Simple Auctions Free Download Zip File
- Just Scroll Down And Go To The End Of This Post, There You Get the Download Zip button.
- Click On That Download Zip file Button.
- You Will Be Redirected To Another Window.
- Wait for 30 Seconds.
- Finally, You Can Download The Zip File. Content And Save In Your Storage.
- Now, After Downloading And Saving, Extract The Zip File.
- Zip extractor, ES File Explorer for your mobile phone, and Winrar for your PC.
- Enjoy It.